育儿知识网

首页 > 孕产

孕产

绘本屋 | My friend is sad 我的朋友不开心

2022-02-12 17:43:34孕产
Ohhh...哦...My friend is sad.我的朋友今天不开心。I will make him happy!我要让他高兴起来!Yee-haw!呀-哈!A cowboy!一个牛仔!Ohhh...哦...Gerald loves cowboys.杰拉尔德喜欢牛仔。


Ohhh...

哦...

My friend is sad.

我的朋友今天不开心。

I will make him happy!

我要让他高兴起来!

Yee-haw!

呀-哈!

A cowboy!

一个牛仔!


Ohhh...

哦...

Gerald loves cowboys.

杰拉尔德喜欢牛仔。

But he is still sad.

但他仍然不开心。


??


A clown!

一个小丑!


Ohhh...

哦...

Clowns are funny.

小丑很有趣。

But he is still sad.

但他仍然不开心。


???

A robot!

机器人!

Ohhh...

哦...

How could anyone be sad around a robot!?

怎么会有人如此伤心呢,哪怕有个机器人在他身边。

Gerald.

杰拉尔德。

Piggie!

小猪


I am sorry.I wanted to make you happy.

对不起。我想让你高兴起来。

But you are still sad.

但是你仍然很不开心。

I am not sad now.

我现在已经不伤心了。

I am happy!

我很开心!

You are happy?

你很开心?

I am happy because you are here!

我很高兴啊,因为你在这儿啊!

But I was so sad,Piggie.

但是我还是有点伤心,小猪。

So very sad!

特别难过!

I saw a cowboy!

刚才我看到了一个牛仔!

But you love cowboys!

可是,你不是喜欢牛仔吗?

I do.I love cowboys.

是的。我是喜欢牛仔。

But you were not there to see him!

但是刚才你没有看到他!


Well,in fact,I...

好吧,实际上,我...

There was more!

还有更多!

Then I saw a clown!

过了一会儿,我又看到了一个小丑!

A funny,funny clown!

一个特别特别有趣的小丑!

But you were not there to see him!

但是你没看到他!

But...

但是...

There was more!

还有还有!

I saw a robot!

我看到了一个机器人!

A cool,cool robot!

一个特别特别酷的机器人!

And my best friend was not there to see it with me.

我最好的朋友没能跟我一起看到他。

But... Um... You see...

但是...嗯... 你看到的...

I am here now!

我现在不是在这儿了吗!

You are!You are here now!

你在!你现在在这儿了!

My friend is here now!

我的朋友终于在这儿了!